CAMERON FILES I: SECRET AT LOCH NESS


CAMERON FILES I: SECRET AT LOCH NESS
Detective, First Person

Developer: Galilea
Release: 2001



Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"Dear Mr. Cameron, I am in desperate need of your help with a most unusual situation. Our estate is located in the Scottish countryside, just above the famous Loch Ness, and lately we have been experiencing strange supernatural phenomena – phenomena which simply cannot be described in writing. I will provide you with all the details upon your arrival. You will find, enclosed, that First Class accommodations have been arranged for your travel and, furthermore, due to the urgency in this matter, I will pay you double your usual retainer fees. I beg you to get here quickly. Time is running out, I fear."

Βαθμολογία: 1/5


Σχόλια Αναγνωστών