RHEM I


RHEM I
Fantasy, First Person

Developer: Knut Muller
Release: 2002




Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"By the time you see this message I will have been long gone from RHEM. If fate has kept you a prisoner here I can offer you the opportunity to return to your own world. But I will need your help. In RHEM is a letter I have written to my brother. If you help me get this letter to my brother ZETAIS I can help you get back to your world."

Βαθμολογία: 5/5







RHEM I SE: THE MYSTERIOUS LAND
Fantasy, First Person

Developer: Knut Muller
Release: 2017




Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"The Mysterious Land Special Edition expands the huge world of the original Rhem by a new unseen area with many new puzzles and challenges. The additional goal is to find one quarter of a medaillion that you may need in the exploration of the upcoming Rhem V."