ALIDA 2


ALIDA 2
Fantasy, First Person

Developer: Dejavy Worlds
Release: CNCL



Home Screenshots Review Solution Patch Videos Demo


""Since my 'captivating' visit to Alida a few years ago, I have been going back to the Alida island from time to time. As you are well aware I was imprisoned by Kivas, but thanks to a complete stranger sent to Alida by my resourceful wife, I was eventually set free. I must admit that I am gravely concerned. The last time I ventured back to Alida, I was overwhelmed by the growth of the Water House experiment. It is growing at a faster rate than you or I had anticipated and it won't be long before it begins to consume the nearby structure of the guitar. My fear, is that it will undoubtedly collapse. It was your idea to start the experiments with the Bi-Sphere devices and I need your help to try and stop the entropy. I believe it will grow exponentially - who knows what it will eventually consume. I have drawn the approximate size of the entropy influence as it is at present in the diagram below, and I trust you will sense the urgency of the situation." - Arin"